Seasonal affective disorder or SAD is a kind of depression triggered by the seasons. Maybe it’s due to the cold weather and the thickness of the air.
Sad thoughts sometimes brought on by seasonal depression easily overcome us if we are not active. The onset of seasonal depression in autumn is no cause for despair. Rather, it is the perfect time to enjoy some fun. There are any ways to fight seasonal depression, which are available for almost everyone.
- Weight gain
- Anxiety, nervousness
- Heightened sensitivity
- Change in appetite
- Loss of interest in every day activities
- Inability to concentrate
These symptoms of seasonal depression may come back every year and the mood changes are not necessarily caused by any obvious things. But, it is important that you see a psychologist to get a proper assessment, if you can’t get rid of these feelings. It is true that physical problems can cause this disorder. A health professional should be able to determine your depression level and then recommend you the proper treatment.
I offer consulting via skype, you can click on the right sidebar where you see „SKYPE”, and add me to your contact list. We can discuss what most bothers you, and i could give you the proper advice.
- Changing your light bulbs to the type that mimic natural light can be effective for keeping seasonal depression at bay. Keep your environment as bright as possible for as long as possible; avoid turning down your lamps until it’s nighttime. Likewise, turn on as many lights as possible in the morning to get your body believing it’s daytime.
- Daily exercise has been shown to be helpful, particularly when done outdoors. For those who tend to crave sweets during the autumn, eating a balanced diet may help one’s mood. Conversely, as the mood improves, craving for sweets may abate.
- Perfumers say that the odor can be heated as fur coats. To get rid of depression, vendors are advised to buy in perfume shops the Eastern, Cyprus and rich floral scents.
- Massage excellent antidepressant for the body.It should be done with lots of butter and only pumping movements. You must pass through the body: from the tip of my toes and up the crown. And no less than two hours! The massage not only relaxes you, but also improve blood circulation. A well-executed massage complement the soothing aromas of lavender, lemon balm and sage. The depression can be so severe that it can get in the way of you leading a normal and productive life.
The best way to get rid of seasonal depression, is to spend your autumn with the person you love…
Here’s a good song for you to enjoy your time together…